- STI Info
- METRO First Point
- METRO Clinics Bromley Pop-Up STI Testing
- METRO HIV Support Essex
- Medway Wellbeing Month
- Positive Peoples Network
- Testing Clinics
- METRO Clinics HIV Testing in Bromley
- Free Condoms
- African Services
- Fck Equal HIV Prevention Campaign
- HIV Prevention Greenwich
- HIV Support
- METRO HIV Support Bromley
- Peer Support
METRO HIV support
METRO HIV Support helps people living with HIV in a number of ways: through initial needs assessments, advice and advocacy, referrals, group work and peer support..
METRO HIV Support services which directly support people living with HIV are:
- METRO HIV Support in South London
- METRO Harbour including casework for people living with HIV
- METRO HIVe - a positive peer support group for gay and bi men
- METRO HIV Support in the London Borough of Bromley
- METRO HIV Support in the London Borough of Wandsworth
- METRO HIV Support in the County of Essex
- METRO Positive People's Network in the London Boroughs of Lambeth, Southwark and Lewisham
People living with HIV can also access other METRO services:
- METRO Mental Health & Wellbeing services including counselling
- METRO Youth services including youth groups
- METRO HIV prevention outreach and other services
- METRO Sexual Health including testing clinics
If you are unsure of your HIV status, we run a number of HIV testing Clinics across London. Please visit Testing Clinics for more information on opening times.
Ebere - First Point
I wish this service was around when I was newly diagnosed. I felt my world had fallen apart around me and I didn't know which way to turn for support. You are offering a very valuable service.
Michael - Counselling
I gained a huge amount of help from the counselling service and would like to thank the service for offering so much support.
Sarah - Counselling
The help and understanding I experienced from everyone I came into contact with whilst using the Metroís services was amazing.
Joe - Mentoring
The programme had such an impact on my life that I decided to come on board as a volunteer mentor!
Simon - Mentoring
By discussing things at such an intimate level with my mentor, I really came face to face with some of the reasons why I was taking chances before.
Kwasi - Mentoring
During the 6 month programme, I developed a close relationship with my mentor. Knowing that I would have to talk to him honestly about what I did in the previous 2 weeks somehow forced me to be safe every time I had an encounter.
Peter- First Point
I felt so relieved to have a named First Point worker who I can call if I need to be referred to a particular service.
Abimbola- First Point
It has been a long time since I felt that someone actually listened to me.
David - Counselling
Outstanding people. Outstanding service. Outstanding counselling. Truly something that has allowed me to turn my life around.
Joan - First Point
Thank you so much for taking time to listen to me and truly understand how I am feeling. This is the only appointment I've had regarding HIV that didnít feel rushed.