A safe space to socialise with others for LGBT people in London
Drop-in runs every Thursday 12:30pm-3:30pm and offers a space to socialise with others in a comfortable, non-judgemental, relaxed atmosphere. There is no obligation to stay for the entire session.
There are often activities including talks and workshops on subjects such as benefits advice, sexual health and relationships, together with social-based activities such as quizzes and occasionally trips to places like museums, parks and bowling alleys.
It's a safe place and if you need a confidential chat, staff can be available for a one-to-one session in a separate private space away from the main group.
What to expect
- A warm welcome to new members
- A relaxed atmosphere and a respect of personal boundaries
- Supportiveness, tolerance and acceptance, regardless of the way we look
- Members to be non-judgemental and aware of people's feelings
- An understanding that some sessions may not always go to plan
- Respect and sensitivity to confidential issues discussed
- Friendly staff and the choice to be involved in activities or not
The above list was compiled by members of the drop-in group.
If you are unsure about whether or not drop-in is for you contact us using the details at the bottom of this page to find out more.
Staff are available during drop-in for a short 20 minute one-to-one session. Where longer sessions are needed, appointments can be made outside of drop-in times.
You can contact Taz by email or by phone on 020 8305 5009.